Hi All,

I am new to this list.  I do not at present have a K3, although I did build a
kit several years ago.  Shortly after I built it I had to sell it. I did not
use CW at that time.

I acquired an Icom 7600 which I still have. I have become addicted to CW
lately.  If  you go to my QRZ page  you will see t he antenna that I have to
use here at the retirement center where we live. I  have been using mostly PSK
until lately and I can reach into Canada and down into Mexico (a far cry from
the 50 foot tower I sued to have).  But it wlrks and keeps me interested.

My question is:  Is there anyone that used to  have a 7600 and now has a K3?
How do they compare? I am having a problem with reception of CW.  It could be
the antenna, but I am noticing  when I try to use reverse beacons that I don't
get any hits.  I am TX  at about 50 watts.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. The more that I read about the K3 the better I like it.

Dick, N5XRD