I like it!  I left my settings in RX NR alone, and just used the
multifunction control.  I found the whole range was usable in CW and
SSB.  At the higher levels, a bit more AF gain is needed.

Next, I'll put the noise source outside near the doublet and see if I
can tune around and pull sigs out of the noisier background.  My place
is normally very quiet on HF, so have to artificially raise the noise
floor to give the feature a thorough workout.

Thanks Wayne!

73,
matt