From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Hisashi T Fujinaka
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 6:04 PM
To: Vincent Diak
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Capital letters on reflector

YOU SURE IT'S NOT JUST BAUDOT? RYRYRYRYRYRYRY

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013, Vincent Diak wrote:

> Sorry About the caps, seems like i'm always saying i'm sorry about the use
of capital letters. I have a vision problem, so i'm going to increase the
size; hope this will show up! i like the color blue, but don't know if this
will go to the reflector the way i see it. Wish i cold see better, its just
a habit for me. Thanks for letting me know it may bother some people, i
don't really understand  why it should, but may someone explain to me about
the caps? thank you all, god bless you all and god bless ham radio.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com