  From: NZ0T
  To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
  Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 1:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Power Supplies for K3

  I currently use an Astron RS-35M in my home shack.  Yes it's big and hot but
  it works well, puts out no RF hash and is easy to repair if something goes
  wrong with it.  I also have an MFJ-4125 switcher for backup that I've had
  for years and it works great with no RF hash.  It does have a noisy fan but
  there are mods to fix that.  I almost always wear headphones so the fan has
  never bothered me.  I tried a JetStream switcher from CheapHam last year but
  it put S9+ out all over the HF bands so back it went!  I also have a Pyramid
  35 amp linear supply I use at our lake cabin but it has needed repair
  several times so I would advise staying away from that brand.

  73 Bill NZ0T