Typical KX3 MDS with preamp on is about -138 to -140 dBm in a 500-Hz bandwidth,
on all bands.

If a KX3 is measuring -134 dBm MDS in this bandwidth, chances are there's a
measurement error, or the ATU has been left in-line at an impedance other than
that of the source RF generator, etc.

73,
Wayne
N6KR