Alan,

You do not need any interface. The only thing you need is a soundcard. The K3 contains isolating transformers on the Line In and Kine Out rear jacks. Just connect 2 stereo cables between the soundcard and those jacks. You can operate with VOX instead of PTT. Set the Data sub-mode to DATA A.

Yes, you will need a computer application - try Fldigi or Ham Radio Deluxe/DM780.

73,
Don W3FPR