> Of course, UPS and FedEx also deliver to the door too -

You are lucky ... I have had no end of trouble with UPS dumping packages
in the bushes at the end of my drive.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 12/31/2013 3:16 PM, Don Wilhelm wrote:
Alan,

Don't spread that news to my post office!  My carrier has to travel 3/4
mile on a private road to get to the mailbox, and then if parcels will
not fit in my large mailbox, he comes up my 1/4 mile driveway to deliver
them to the front door.  I have always had great service from the postal
carriers.
At least my local postal carrier does seem to care!

Of course, UPS and FedEx also deliver to the door too - we have a
sufficiently large area for them to turn even a large truck around with
ease.

73,
Don W3FPR