Adding on Don's post, my experience is to go slow, make one change and try it out in real situations. I was about to give up on the RX Eq, and got that advice from K9YC. I did finally zero it in where I want it. With a radio that has as many configurable parameters as the K3, some of which interact, it's very easy to get things totally out of whack with big and rapid moves.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org