 From: John Saxon <johnbsa...@yahoo.com>
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 2:45 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] (no subject)

I have a K3/10 with no add-ons, and now am ready to get a KPA3 100W amp & KAT3
tuner, to install myself.  I would rather not purchase them at the same time.
Is there a more favorable order to get them?  Amp first or tuner first?  I
suspect there may be some construction issues that would favor one over the
other to be acquired first.

Thanks & 73,
John
K5ENQ