Good Evening,
The clouds are wringing out the last of the precipitation from the latest storm system in preparation for a week of sunshine. It will be a shock; the moss was doing so well too :) I'll enjoy having it around warming everything up.

Speaking of sun it looks like a number of spots are moving into position to effect us. Lately I've been hearing more storm related noise than I have auroral or solar wind noise. Hopefully the rain will spread southward, we really don't need much more here in the Pacific Northwest. Soon the dry season will let us go out with our portable rigs. Field Day can be wet and cold or dry and hot, you never can tell until a few days before.

Please join us tomorrow.

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (6 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-