Agreed, now let's hope somebody IS listening and get this long term issue
resolved.

The Manual Notch eliminates a CW carrier nicely but it too requires button
presses and adjustment that could be simplified surely?

Gary

--

*Gary - VK1ZZ, K3NHLSkype: Gary.VK1ZZhttp://www.qsl.net/vk1zz
<http://www.qsl.net/vk1zz>Motorhome Portable*