Arlen,

I just measured the terminal voltage of several SLA and AGM batteries. After not being charged for over a week, they all measured in excess of 13 volts. So my conclusion is that your wall-wart charger is not fully charging your battery. A normal float charge for an SLA battery should be at 13.8 volts - and even that is not perfect because the best charging voltage varies with temperature. A good 3 stage charger designed for charging SLA batteries is the best to use, and those are a bit more expensive than the "wall-wart" chargers, but worthwhile if you consider the life of your SLA batteries important.

73,
Don W3FPR