I have been doing some testing using WSJT-X, and other digital modes, with my
K3 an my Signalink USB.
Receive works pretty good with decodes on WSJT-X at –19 to an occasional decode
at –24.
On transmit using various digital software and modes, when I transmit at 5
watts the KAT500 has problems.
I tune up with 20 watts, all is fine, 1.0 swr.  But then I transmit with power
at around 5 watts, in a digital transmission, the KAT500 starts a tuning cycle,
then ends in a fault condition.  If I transmit with the power above about 10
watts, clear up to 100, everything works perfect?
I have tried this with various modes and digital programs, does it every time,
on several different bands.
I prefer to run at 5 watts but I guess the easy solution is to run at 15 or 20
watts.
Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
Thank you 73
Emory  WM3M