My XV432 transporter has suddenly developed a serious problem. Receive mode
works fine, but when I try to transmit, it instantly shuts down, apparently
because of a bad SWR mismatch or similar problem.

I’ve checked my cables, and replaced them. I’ve checked all the settings on the
Main Menu.  I’ve tried with two different antennas and a dummy load, and with
differing coax cables.  I’ve checked all the on-board coax plugs on the KIO3
board, checked to make sure the KIO3 board is properly seated,  etc.   Transmit
power is set at 0.1 watt. Nothing resolves the problem. Any suggestions as to
what I have failed to look for?  Any suggestions as to how I can differentiate
between  transverter problem and a KIO3 problem?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Lew

Lew Phelps N6LEW
Pasadena, CA DM04wd
Elecraft K3-10 / KXV144 / XV432
Yaesu FT-7800
l...@n6lew.us
www.n6lew.us

Sent from my Mac Pro 256-Array Supercomputer (9.42 teraflops)