The TX Monitor is a time domain display - not a frequency domain
display.  If you want to see the frequency domain display of your
own signal, temporarily disconnect the RS-232 cable between the
two (or connect another SDR to a directional coupler in the antenna
line).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-06-07 3:32 PM, Fred Jensen wrote:
Don't get to phone very often but most of the museum ships seem to be on
SSB today.  An awful lot of signals seem to have most of their energy in
close to the carrier and sound "constricted" [a technical term].  There
are occasional ones that look pretty even and they sound great.  I sure
wish there was a way to look at my SSB spectrum on the P3.  Anybody know
if the new TX monitor capability will do that?

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 50th Running of the Cal QSO Party 3-4 Oct 2015
- www.cqp.org

Message delivered to li...@subich.com