The new P3TXMON does not include transmit spectrum monitoring.

Although I’ve never tried it, if you unplug the P3 from the K3, you can/might
observe your transmit spectrum.  But this isn’t a feature.  Alan sent an email
about this some time ago .. don’t have it, but you can probably find it in the
archive.  The K3 does not normally provide a transmit spectrum output.  There’s
only transmit IF “leakage”, which varies by K3, the time of day, phase of the
moon, lottery numbers  … so it wouldn’t be consistent enough to have a
documented “feature”.

Grant NQ5T