I posted this on the WSJT-X Yahoo group and still no resolution. Hoping that
perhaps someone on this reflector might have some thoughts on the problem. It
isn’t a real “problem” per se, as I can certainly use my system as it is, but
just wondering about this “quirk”. Here is my post:

"I just recently upgraded from WSJT-X 1.4.0 to 1.5.0 and have a question about
something in the User Guide. I'm running on an iMac, OS X 10.10.4, an Elecraft
K3, and my sound card is a Tascam US-125M. I am able to use the K3 and the new
version of the software but have an issue with the documentation procedure….

The WSJT-X user manual says to use the Apple Audio MIDI Setup utility to
configure the sound card to 48000 Hz, two channel, 16 bit. I have been using
the above configuration at 41000Hz with no problems. When I try running at
48000 Hz, the radio does not go into transmit mode. If I switch it back to
44100 Hz, it works OK. The specs for the US-125M indicate that it should work
up to 48000 Hz. When set to 48000 Hz, I’m able to get the usual decodes, but
can’t transmit. I’ve got it set for the K3/KX3, and CAT control.

Any idea why I'm limited to 44100 with this configuration and why 48000 fails
to work?"

Jim / W6JHB