I have an LP100A as well as TX Mon for the P3.  But, I also do admit that my
reason for having the LP100A is not to have an accurate reading of power but
rather to have a reasonable good indicator of power and SWR.  I got the LP100A
long before I had my K3 or P3 so if I were doing it all over again, the power
meters on the KPA500 or the P3 TX Mon are good enough.  I like to know whether
I am putting out 100 watts or 2 watts.  I really don’t care to know if it is
100 watts or 95 or 105 watts.

I think these days, the best thing about the LP100A is that it is yet another
lighted up display that looks cool for any visiting guests.

73, phil, K7PEH