Yes, Phil, you’re probably right. Probably over-think here. But there are
KAT500 parameters that can be more easily managed in real time with the KAT500
Utility, so I thought I’d give it a try. Dunno, in the bigger picture, might
this be he precursor to the idea of software control or software monitoring of
Elecraft devices? Maybe. My problem is when I connect five KUSBs they all have
10-or-12-digit names that I have to go through manually to find my device that
I want to control (I know, I know, poor me!!!). AND they are power hogs. Mac OS
X shuts ‘em down: too much power suck combined. So, you need a powered USB hub
to connect a few.

David Ahrendts   davidahren...@me.com