It is may be time to rethink the display. The functionality added through the years has resulted in display of certain settings is pretty obscure (e.g. flashing decimal point is supposed to mean something)

The difficulty may be display size constraints. Lacking a bigger display, it would mean even smaller letters et al. That isn't a good idea. Given the creativity of Elecraft engineers, perhaps the current display size could still work.

73 de Brian/K3KO