Hi,
have replaced old synthesizer in my K3 for new KSYN3A and have problem with
this modification.
Changing frequency by VFO A or VFO B several kHz up or down switches mode
to reverse
(CW to CWR, USB to LSB), frequency on display jumps 1 mHz lower ( ex.
14015.00 > 13015.00,
1830.00 > 0830.00 etc.) and band pass filters relay click can be heard at
the same moment.
After switching 1 mHz lower rotating VFO A frequency changes as it should,
nothing clicking, mode is not reversing but radio is far away from amateur
band.
After keeping radio an hour or so on and warming it up problem disappears.
K3 has no sub receiver installed. Firmware 5.33
Front panel connector and some other on boards around synthesizer were
cleaned.
When I put original synthesizer back problem didn't disappear and was
exactly same as with new unit.
I would appreciate any ideas to locate and fix this problem.
Thank you in advance

Nick, VE3FJ