From: "Ignacy" <n...@arrl.net>
Sent: ‎11/‎09/‎2015 6:38 PM
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KIO3B

Productions costs are likely to be small compared to development costs. By
bundling boards together at a discount there may be more profit from boards
for Elecraft but I am not sure how this would this affect sales of K3S.

Over time manufactures make lots of small undocumented modifications and may
include newer, possibly better components. Therefore K3S may be more than K3
+ extra boards.

Ignacy, NO9E

Message delivered to vk1zzg...@gmail.com