> What filter do you find you use the most and why?

The 400 Hz filter as it works well for both CW and RTTY.

If I were not so concerned about RTTY, I would consider the
*INRAD* 500 Hz (8 pole) filter for CW along with the 200 Hz
(5 pole) Elecraft filter for times when adjacent signals are
just too strong (I already have the 200 Hz filters).

For SSB, I believe the stock 2700 Hz is more than satisfactory.
The improvement from the 2800 Hz [8 pole] filter does not justify
the "exchange price" - the savings from sticking to the stock
2700 Hz filter can be used for the 400 Hz CW filter or to *add*
either an 1800 Hz or 2100 Hz "narrow" SSB filter if needed.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV