The lineup here is: 2.7 & 1.9 for ssb, 500/8pole and 200/5pole for cw. I'm seldom on ssb, 95%+ on cw, so can't say anything useful for the first two filters. I use both of the cw filters as conditions and circumstances dictate. The 500cps filter is first choice and does most of the work here. The 200cps filter is great for contest S&P in conjunction with an LPan panadapter as well as for very weak signals. While the DSP is undoubtedly doing the heavy lifting, I've got myself convinced that the 200cps filter does help when called upon.

...robert