Hi Elliott,

I tested MCU 5.33 and could not duplicate your problem. I noticed that the
latest production release firmware is 5.38. I loaded 5.38 and again tested
and still could not duplicate your problem. So maybe the problem was only
present with MCU 5.35.

Another possibility is that you accidentally put the K3 into Diversity mode.
In diversity the Sub RX filters are always the same as the Main RX filters.
A quick test is to press BSET and then press XFIL. If the word "=MAIN"
appears in the lower display then you are in diversity.

73,
Mike K2MK

Elliott Lawrence-5 wrote