Mike,

I don't know why but I kept using ECSSB when I meant CESSB obviously, sorry for
any confusion!

Although the Elecraft power levelling is excellent, and I have not ever had bad
reports of audio quality or splatter with my KX3 with the processor on or off,
it certainly would be nice to be able to increase the talk power further as
CESSB promises.

73 from David GM4JJJ