Hi David

I doubt you ever will.  If I remember correctly, what the CESSB does is
correctly clamp the gain while ensuring you continue to get full power.

The micro second you go over 100%, the radio starts to clamp RF out and in
fact reduces it considerably.  You would only be able to tell by watching
your RF envelope in a scope.

This is all off the top of my head, but that is what I remember.  I'll have
to read the paper on it again.

There are likely others that know more about it than I do.

Mike