From: Don Wilhelm
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2016 1:50 PM
To: Bert Rollen ; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Wide Spectrum support on Pan Adapter/SDR w/ K3 or
KX3

Bert,

I don't know if the K3 IF output is broad enough to support a 4 MHz span
(I suspect it is not).

He would have to find an SDR receiver capable of supporting that 4 MHz
span and connect it to the K3 IF output.

I do know that SDR dongles are capable of 2 MHz span, but I have never
seen one that does a 4 MHz span.

Perhaps your young friend will have to develop something on his own.

73,
Don W3FPR