Presently I use an external audio board for FSK. I run two versions of MMTTY
- one for the main receiver and one for the second receiver.

In MMTTY > Misc tab > Source for the main receiver I select Left and in the
second MMTTY I select Right.

Trying to setup the CODEC on the KIO3B. Is it stereo that it will allow me
to do what I am presently doing for two channels?

When I select Microphone (4-USB Audio CODEC) for both MMTTY's, I get the
same signal on both MMTTY's. The second receiver has no impact.

Also with my external audio board the MMTTY setups show under MISC that the
Device Identifiers for RX are 3. For the CODEC it changes to 0.

I did not get as far as transmitting yet using the Codec.

Any comments, please?

N2TK, Tony