Guy's

Not posted here in a long while.. so to you guys who are'nt familar with
me,...let me say "Hello From Bonnie Scotland"...

Was just reading this thread with great enthusiasm and interest... so went
"ferretin'" on the .www, .."wonder"
is this item on the following website, similar to what you were tryin to
describe Tom..??

If it is so, then, perhaps it will make things easier for the newcomer, or
more advanced constructors among
us in tryin to find that tool with your description..

Mama..hopes I'm right..!!  (if so I've even found a tool... " I " did'nt
know existed..!)

http://www.arieselec.com/Web_Data_Sheets/22003/22003.htm#T-516

Hope everyone is well, enjoyin life, enjoyin construction, QRP ... to Mr
Wilhelm and Mr Hammond.. my best regards
boys...be intouch soon...

72s
Andy
GM0NWI
K2 S/n 01324  "...Still... Soon To Be On-Air.." (when my health gets
better..)