Dan ,

I am surprised that you couldn't get WSJT to go with your KX3 and had to sell
it.

I am using my KX3 (note not a KX2) on WSJT on 144 MHz EME JT65b. I did however
do the extended temperature VFO compensation first and that perhaps is a key
requirement. The KX3 was actually more stable than my original 144 MHz
transverter's TCXO, which I had to replace with a better TCXO to get the
transmit drift to satisfactory levels.

73 from David GM4JJJ