Hello Mark,

On 3/3/06, Mark Baugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there anybody out there using a USB to serial
> adapter between their K2 and pc for rig
> control/logging?  If so, how well does it work, and
> what brand are you using?  I understand that some of
> them work well and some don't.  Thanks for the bandwidth.

If you want to be sure to get a good, working USB to serial adapter, I
can recomend the microham USB adapter. It is more expensive than a
simple USB to serial converter, but it has been designed for ham
radios and it has CAT, PTT, keying and audio interface in one small
box, see http://www.microham.com/USB%20interfaces.html
I have been using it with my IC-765 but they have cables for
practically all known ham radios. It's much better than a simple USB
to serial adapter.

73
Alex OZ9AEC