Craig Rairdin wrote:
> The one I have that works is from Iogear, model GUC232A. You can Google it
> for ordering info. Tiger Direct sells them for $29.99.

I've got a completely anonymous unbranded one. Nice metallic cable,
completely unlabelled slightly translucent grey block on the 9-pin-male
end. Linux seems to think it is a "Prolific Technology, Inc. PL2303
Serial Port". Cost me about 6 quid. That's about $10.

Seems to work fine with my K2/100, but I'll admit I've barely built it
and only done the basic serial ports tests and a bit more playing with
CAT commands. I've not put any "real software" on it yet.

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, G7RZQ, K2 #5209.
use Std::Disclaimer;    [EMAIL PROTECTED]