-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Baugh
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 9:54 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] USB to Serial Adapters?

Is there anybody out there using a USB to serial
adapter between their K2 and pc for rig
control/logging?  If so, how well does it work, and
what brand are you using?  I understand that some of
them work well and some don't.  Thanks for the bandwidth.

73,
Mark Baugh
W5EZY
Grenada MS