From: Jerry Moore
Sent: Sunday, June 5, 2016 5:05 PM
To: John; n...@n5ge.com
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] New products

Adding $100 or more to add a touchscreen ui to a radio provides very little
value in my view, is silly. The radio cost to value ratio is very low (meaning
the value is high). The only exception I can see would be integrating the P3 as
an option (hopefully enhancing with a micro computer/ssd for logging, digital,
extended macros...etc, basically what I'm doing now with a raspberry pi).

So that is if the cost is comparable to getting the P3.

Without the features of the P3 integrated; who changes settings so often that
the included programmable macro buttons aren't enough?