From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of
lmarion
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:23 PM
To: Dauer, Edward; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 mod for K-Pod level of difficulty

Any one who can show pictures and advise me on the K3S mod would be a big
help.  I have had a stroke since building the K2 100, and every thing else
Elecraft has ever made.
And it took my dominant right side to boot.  So I am debating whether to
send it to Elecraft for the mod or if I am able to do it "left hand".
Its $99 plus shipping to have Elecraft do it.
     I just bought the K3S and Kpod at the same time.  I think they should
have done the mod before they shipped it, since they had the rig apart
already to install the many options I ordered.
Maybe a phone call and or email to buyers in the future sales  to let buyers
know there is a mod that is nice to have. Just in case you want the pros at
Elecraft to do it if you are not able.

   Regards, Leroy AB7CE