Bob, N6TV, did a full-bore single-op effort at W7RN and the remote was thus inop so I did about 3 hours on and off in the IARU from home with K3/100 and my HOA-Stealth.** All CW, all search and pounce:

        Band     QSOs     Pts  ITU   HQ
         3.5       3       3    1    1
           7      22      48    5    0
          14      38     106    8    2
          21       1       5    1    0
       Total      64     162   15    3

            Score : 2,916

QSO's included CE, OA, LU, KH6, PY, and ZF. I'd have done much better on 80 except I fell asleep. Sunspots help of course but the bands were still usable in June when the SSN was exactly zero for most of the month.

73,

Fred K6DGW
Sparks NV
Washoe County DM09dn

**"HOA-Stealth" is an 80-10 EFHW strung on electric fence insulators along the top of our wooden fence at about 1.8 meters AGL.