From: "stengrevics" <jstengrev...@comcast.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 7/11/2016 2:36:33 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Uninterruptible Power Supply for K3S

To deal with a power line noise problem, someone suggested I try an
uninterruptible power supply (UPS). Does anyone have any experience doing this? If so, what UPS specifications are appropriate to handle the K3S?

My apologies if this has been previously discussed. Please do provide a
link if it has.

73,

John
WA1EAZ