Thanks to all for the comments.

Not being familiar with these things, I thought the UPS could be use for a
protracted period of time.

Jim - I’ve been through the exercise of turning off every breaker in the house
except the one that supplies power to the shack.  I then unplugged everything
in the shack except the K3S and rotor control box and turned off the lights.  I
still had the noise.

Bonding didn’t do anything - I only have the K3S, speaker and a rotor control
box.

I’ve got ferrites out the gazoo!

I live in an area with 2-acre zoning and no commercial establishment wishing a
couple of miles.

So, I’m at a loss.  Maybe atmospheric noise?

John
WA1EAZ