I have an endfed wire antenna for the low bands so there is RF in the shack which needs to be managed. In such a case a field strength meter is handy in figuring out how to arrange equipment, cables, keyboards, etc and placing ferrite toroids and snap-ons for best results. I use an old Simpson 374 microameter with a germanium diode across the terminals (cathode to plus terminal); it makes a good RF sniffer...

73,
Drew
AF2Z