I remember 1956 - 1958. Conditions have never been that way since. We are
in the trough of a very long term solar super-cycle that had a peak in
1956.

In '56 every day in Columbus OH I could see test patterns on channel 2 from
Miami FL. Oh, to have had a K3/KPA500 back then.

11 meters was a ham band on my friend's dad's 75A3. And 10 was jumping.

73, Guy K2AV

--
Sent via Gmail Mobile on my iPhone