Hey folks, stop raiding your wife's kitchen; go to your local store (Walmart is where I went) and look in the sports dept for tackle boxes. You're likely to find similar clear plastic organizer boxes for the home shop. I have several of them to hold and organize small parts, hardware, electronic components, etal.

Just identify each part, group similar sizes and place them in separate compartments. Then as you go methodically thru the installation manual as you build - it will be much easier to find the proper part to use.

I have separate boxes reserved for specific kits (but then I am a "professional" kit builder).

BTW I keep all the extra parts so later if building the same kit and a part is missing I can just reach into my spare parts to replace the missing part (also nice when that sm part is lost in the carpet).

Be sure to write Ron if a step seems confusing as he depends on your feedback to improve the manuals. One reaches a limit where self proof reading is effective <been there>

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"
Dubus Mag business: