From: Kevin <ksto...@ac0h.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KXBC3 Clock Drift

Won't ever be a big deal. For JT65 and JT9 it's the computer clock that
matters.  My rigs RTC could be off by an hour and it won't effect the
timing of a JT65/JT9 QSO.It would matter if Elecraft decided to add
those modes to the radio for direct keying by the on board keyer (God I
hope not).

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"