Louis,

It goes away in TX TEST.  So I suspect it is an RF-in-the-shack problem.
Try the K3 into a dummy load to verify that assumption.

If it is OK on a dummy load, your best fix is in the antenna system - better baluns, check antenna connections and anything else that can cause common mode feedline currents.

73,
Don W3FPR