Hi Maverick,

The accuracy of the DG1022A stinks with the internal oscillator. Counter likewise is inaccurate. Look at the specs -- something like 50 ppm.

I had one and measured how bad it really was. In all other respects, it was a decent product. Apparently waveform synthesis is cheap and easy but including a decent reference oscillator isn't at the Rigol's price point.

When I tried to lock it to a Rb source and it was much better but still off (low) a small amount. To make it accurate, I had to use as super-stable reference oscillator at slightly greater than 10 MHz (10,000,000.175Hz) to get the RIGOL to be accurate.

73 de Brian/K3KO