On Tue,9/20/2016 9:24 AM, Alan wrote:
I recently have been having extensive electrical renovation done on my early 60s era house. We found wires spliced in the middle of a wall (3 different places), wrong wire sizes, a dead bat in the main meter panel, and my favorite: a 220V circuit with each phase on a separate single breaker, which weren't even the same amperage! :=)