Tony,

That may not be a K-POD problem since the MEM 3 is being shown in the VFO B area. Try to see if you can duplicate the same behavior with your M1 button (with the K-POD connected).

If you suspect an RF problem, try it into a dummy load and see if the behavior stops. If it does, some work on your antenna system to reduce the RF in the Shack.

73,
Don W3FPR