Jim,

it's just an error report that there's no connection to the remote side. All fine as your remote is not connected yet. ;-)

SIP is the Session Initiation Protocol, basically the standard to initiate a digital phone contact (the RRC's are using exactly that, an VoIP connection).

73, Olli - DH8BQA
(SOSB10 in CQWW thus time to answer, hihi)

Contest, DX & radio projects: http://www.dh8bqa.de