From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bruce
Chadbourne
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2016 6:24 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Appropriate Mic for K3 (new)

Greetings - I've had my K3 for 5 years, mostly a CW and digital operator.
I've never done much with my microphone - just repurposing an Turner454X
crystal mic.  I keep wondering if I'd be having more phun with a new 'phone.
Without starting a holy war, perhaps a few of you could make a
recommendation as to a specific slightly-better-than budget model.
Better still, with Christmas coming, maybe you're eyeing a fancy upgrade for
yourself and would like to sell me your modestly-priced pre-owned mic(?).
73 to all, Merry Christmas
Bruce KE1CY @ arrl.net

delivered to r...@elecraft.com