Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 14:25:01 -0600
From: Nate Bargmann <n...@n0nb.us>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 and WSJT-X 1.7

My K3 has FW 5.50 and I made my first JT65 QSO with WSJT-X 1.7 today.  I
have the configuration as recommended--Mode :Data/Pkt, Split Operation:
Rig.  I am also using CAT for the PTT Method.  I've made a couple of
calls with the radio in Split mode and VFO B is 1 kHz lower than VFO A.
I am definitely seeing power out.

As I'm not using VOX, could that be related?

73, Nate, N0NB

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail: